Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

Daybook time :)

On Monday mornings, women all over the internet mark entries on their blog in The Simple Woman's Daybook. It is a time of reflection and projection. A record, of sorts, of the life of a woman-- The Proverbs 31 woman? Maybe. Today's woman? Absolutley! Check out my entry below for Monday, August 30, 2010 and click on the title, it's a link to the Daybook originator and other entries :)  Have a wonderfully blessed day!
 
FOR TODAY

Outside my window...Quiet and still pretty dark for 5:42am.

I am thinking...no matter what...I have the love of God.

I am thankful for...God's provision.

From the kitchen...homemade mayonnaise, zucchini bread, and cookies...not all together ;)

I am wearing...still in my jammies.

I am creating...a scarf for mom.

I am going...Bible study tonight... almost finished with Revelation.

I am reading...well, about to start reading Captured by Grace  and finishing up The Shack (finally)

I am remembering...time for God, time for me.

I am hoping...friends and family are safe and blessed.

On my mind...my marriage and how to make it better :)

Noticing that...the closer I get to God the bigger the issue with Satan.

Pondering these words...To weather the storm, I must praise God through it!

Around the house...lots of chores.

One of my favorite things... baby kisses.

Here is a thought I am sharing... Don't let life overwhelm you; choose your stressors carefully!
 
AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment