Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Coming Off the Craft Table

I guess I really don't have a craft table...I should put the kitchen table, and my lap, and my bed, and... anyway, here are some of the projects I have recently completed, or near completion:





Chanson en Crochet is a free pattern from Knitting Daily. There are lots of corrections, so look for errata. I have made a bunch of these, maybe 8 or so. This is the latest.
Granny square afghans...you gotta love 'em. Especially if you crochet. Quick and easy. Used some of grandma's stash that she most generously shared!









Starry Eyes Scarf
                                                                            Oh, this lovely scarf is a free pattern from Ravelry. I got the lovely yarn from Daily Fiber Yarn Company. I don't know the kind because...I...um...threw away the label :(


Quilting too...yep...I was watching something on tv and saw this block. My goodness, that is pretty. I ran out to the garage and rummaged through my stash and found these prints. I decided to make two opposite blocks. They aren't finished yet. I need to find backings. I have already cut my binding. And I will make two wall hangings. If you get these for Christmas act like you have never seen them before :)

Pigs in a Blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment