Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

NaPoWriMo.... Days 3-5

See the source image

Day 3 - Isolation (burlesque)

 Sitting in front of the TV
I don't know how much more
I can watch
Reruns and Originals
Movies and such

Sitting in front of the fridge
I think I have
 eaten every thing
What I scrounged up at the store
What every delivery person would bring

Sitting in front of the window
I wish I could just go
out there and see
Someone to walk with and talk to
Someone other than me

Sitting in front of my dog
My dog simply can't understand
why I am home all day
I think he has played
all the fetch he cares to play


Day 4 - Just (found poetry - Tweet from @realdonaldjtrump 4/13/2020)

For the purpose of creating conflict and confusion, some in the Fake News Media are saying that it is the Governors decision to open up the states, not that of the President of the United States & the Federal Government. Let it be fully understood that this is incorrect....
....It is the decision of the President, and for many good reasons. With that being said, the Administration and I are working closely with the Governors, and this will continue. A decision by me, in conjunction with the Governors and input from others will be made shortly!




Day 5 - Covid-19 (haiku)


No comments:

Post a Comment