Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Friends and Ravelry

I have been making new friends on Ravelry.com. One of the lovely ladies, MrsRooster, can be seen here: http://www.mrsrooster.blogspot.com/ I picked this Journal up from her site with my own entries :) You can see the orignial at www.christianhomekeeper.org!


This week the Homekeeper’s Journal is about Spring Time Changes.

In My Kitchen This Week … Friends and Family day at church Sunday. I promised dinner rolls.

Changes I Make To My Home In Spring … Stop using the stove so much, move to the grill :)

Changes In My Schedule … Outside in the early mornings.

Changes In My Yard/Homestead … Bugs! Bees!

What I Look Forward to This Spring … Warm days and taking the kids out of the house.

Spring Brings with It … Baseball and I'm hoping to see some games at the stadium.

A Sure Sign Of Spring … There are blooming trees down the main street. I love it!  

A Favorite Spring Activity … Going ANYWHERE outside!  The farmer's market is especially nice on a Saturday morning.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that someone else is using the Journal. I love it.

    Thank for coming to my blog. Can't wait to get to know you.

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had time to really check out Ravelry like I want to. But one day I would really like to explore it more. There are parts on it that I don't understand, but like I said, when I really get the chance (and more time) I want to explore it more.

    ReplyDelete