Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Busy week...

This week has been crazy. I'm so busy with stuff that it doesn't seem that I have room to breathe. It is maddening when it gets like that. Time seems to move in some warp speed and I see life flying past as I move in s-l-o-w-m-o-t-i-o-n. Just last week everything I had to do fit snuggly into my day. This week every day is overflowing with unfinished projects and chores, lists and responsibilities. Just when I think I have a moment to catch up I realize some little detail has been forgotten, some bill that needed to be paid, a birthday card that needed to be mailed, a phone call that needed to be returned. I am going to catch up on all my stuff, and maybe a little sleep this week...well, at least, I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment