Search This Blog

Sunday, January 18, 2009

this week...

This week I have been busy with new crafts...I tried my hand at Japanese Stab Binding and made three books. Now I have a stash of empty food boxes to use for covers. What am I doing? No one has said anything about the boxes sitting on the kitchen counter. I guess I should cut out the front and backs or at least fold them flat and store them in my office area. I'd feel a bit more sane that way! I also took a break from my "crochet-for-hire" project and made myself a hook case. I don't know why...guess with me all things go back to busy hands.

Here's one of the books and the case!











Here's the link for the case.

And for the book binding technique. This has a part one that tells about making the pages and cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment