Search This Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

It is MoNdAy! DAYBOOK time!!

The Simple Woman's Daybook

It is a beautiful day. Praise the Lord!
Monday, August 9, 2010:
It is Monday! Click on the link to find the official site and join the fun!
FOR TODAY

Outside my window...the sun is shining, there is a sweet breeze, and not a cloud in the sky.

I am thinking...about not much other than catching up after a lazy weekend.

I am thankful for...a loving husband.

From the kitchen...chicken kabobs...mmmm

I am wearing...blue jeans with a belt and a short sleeve black cotton top

I am creating...another afghan for Christmas. Four down...

I am going...to pray, fast, and wait to hear God's instructions

I am reading...I am not reading. Not right now. So sad.

I am remembering...to dedicate some time for God each day. Can't afford to be too busy.

I am hoping...in God.

On my mind...my marriage and how to make it better :)

Noticing that...the closer I get to God the bigger the issue with Satan.

Pondering these words..."pray without ceasing"

Around the house...the children are giving me a moment alone...RARE!!!

One of my favorite things... bare feet.

Here is a thought I am sharing... If you are having a food craving, take a bite and get it over with!
AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment