Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Though it has been a while since I posted a daybook, I decided that today would be a good day to start back... So here's my entry for today, Monday, August 2, 2010:
 
It is Monday! Click on the link to find the official site and join the fun!
FOR TODAY

Outside my window...It is dark, anything could be out there.

I am thinking...about those things that I will allow to consume me, because they are good and those things I will not, because I refuse to waste time or energy today.

I am thankful for...a loving husband.

From the kitchen...ginger snap cookies.

I am wearing...my gown.

I am creating...socks if I get a chance today.

I am going...to slow it down just a bit.

I am reading...the book of Revelation, the book of Hosea, Faith in the Night Season by Chuck and Nancy Missler.

I am remembering...to make arrangements today for a school fundraiser.

I am hoping...in God.

On my mind...Dad.

Noticing that...I have peace when I thought I would have pain.

Pondering these words..."fulfill your calling"

Around the house...there needs to be some cleaning but I'm not gonna.

One of my favorite things... first-thing-in-the-morning-quiet.

Here is a thought I am sharing...if you aren't right, get right, because time for the getting may be short.
 
AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment